HR Essentials are the building blocks of a solid organizational foundation
Keeping up with changing HR laws, tasks and paperwork can drain time, dollars and resources, and stalls business growth. Refocus valuable resources on activities that matter most – taking care of customers and exploring new opportunities.
- Manager’s HRHelpline
- My Team Tip Line
- Background Check Bundle
- Labor Law Poster Compliance Plan
Lean on Us for HR Compliance
Workplaces that focus on employees get better business results. Effective HR Operations creates a more effective workforce, and we know that focus on employment law compliance protects your company from liabilities.
- Compliance–Employment laws are constantly changing – ensure your employee interactions are within the scope of current employment law.
- Documentation–Automate the process to electronically deliver, sign, and store forms – from anti-harassment acknowledgement to industry-specific requirements.
- Recruitment–Find the right people for the right job. Ensure your process helps you find the right candidates who match your business’ vision, values, and culture.
- Training and Development–Training and development helps your business build competitiveness with the introduction of new skills, and maintain compliance to employment law requirements.
- Compensation–Effectively manage compensation to attract, retain, and motivate the best team members.
- Process Mapping–Create processes to more efficiently manage employee interactions, standardize employee relations, capture and information key to achieving long-term organizational success.